Destiny Man turns 6
“The culture of excellence runs through our veins as we constantly try to outdo ourselves [and] like fine wine, we’d like to age well along with you . . . There’s great value in being a distinguished gentleman. Not only does your reputation precede you, but you also have no point to prove. It all starts with a vision to inspire change for the betterment of humanity” Mzo Witbooi, Editor of DESTINY MAN.
This July, DESTINY MAN celebrates its 6th birthday with an issue that upholds the Distingushed Life, which resonates perfectly with the legacy of Nelson Mandela this Madiba month. Our cover star, Themba Baloyi’s story gives a poignant narration of his journey to success and how it has been founded on a commitment to a vision.
Like Madiba, Baloyi had the vision of building an organisation that would make a difference in people’s lives. As a gift to our readers, the cover feature also includes first-hand insights into the innovators he mentors – Ludwick Marishane, founder of DryBath and Ridhwan Khan, founder of Mobicel. Readers can also enjoy some of Madiba’s best quotations in the free booklet, Notes To The Future.
Enjoy the Distinguished Life Report as we showcase all the essential elements for living your best bold distinguished life, with the latest cars, fashion and grooming trends.
Other noteworthy features in this issue include:
- Men Fulfilling Their Destiny – The Life of Luxury: We feature visionaries in Africa’s ever-growing luxury market such as Luvo Ntezo – once a dishwasher, he is now the head sommelier at The One & Only hotel. Ntezo’s story gives insight into the power of passion and preparation meeting opportunity. Samuel Mensah, whose Kisua brand is a favourite of Beyoncé and Michelle Obama, gives insight into building Africa’s first fashion luxury e-commerce platform.
- Powerhouse: Youbo Li, GM of Hisense SA unpacks the business model and success of the electronic industry’s dark horse, which started as a small radio company and become a multi-billion-dollar conglomerate with a workforce of more than 75 000 people worldwide.
- Business Clinic: Our panel of business doctors give Lubabalo Leve of Be You Fragrances expert advise on the route towards finding and securing a credible angel investor.
- Entrepreneurs: CEO of the South African Supplier Diversity Council (SASDC) Gary Joseph gives practical insight into the avenues open for the inclusion of black-owned companies in SA’s procurement and supplier industry.
For these articles and more, get your July 2015 issue of DESTINY MAN, now on shelf.
To subscribe to the printed or digital copy, visit: www.destinyman.com/subscribe
* Should you wish to interview anyone featured in the July 2015 issue of DESTINY MAN or speak to the author of any feature, contact Onke Dumeko on 011 300 6700 or 071 352 7395, or email email@example.com