Majeka House unveils winter deals
THE creative team behind Majeka House has put together some heart-warming winter deals that will appeal to pleasure-seekers or those who simply understand the pleasures of a perfectly timed detox.
Relish the five-star creature comforts at Majeka House, take in the crisp winter beauty of the Stellenbosch wine route, soak up the festive atmosphere of the historic university dorp, then make your choice: to indulge in resident chef Tanja Kruger’s celebrated gourmet cuisine paired to the finest local wines, or to hit the spa in a big way and sample her delicious take on lean cuisine? You decide. Whichever way you lean, a warm welcome awaits you at this small, exclusive boutique hotel in the heart of the Cape winelands.
ONE-NIGHT (BLISSFUL) SWEPT AWAY DEAL
- R1890.00 per person sharing
You’d be surprised how much bliss can be packed into less than 24 hours! This irresistible deal includes one night’s accommodation for two in a Premier Room; your choice of a full or continental breakfast for two; a 45-minute session on the Majeka Spa’s Himalayan Crystal Salt Bed for two; a cocktail of your choice at our cosy M bar for two; and, last-but-not-least, a six-course tasting menu dinner for two at Makaron, including wine pairings by our sommelier.
TWO-NIGHT WINE AND DINE DEAL
- R4380.00 per person sharing (or R2190.00 per person sharing per day)
Like a sybarite’s dream come true, this decadent deal includes two nights’ accommodation for two in a Premier Room; your choice of a full or continental breakfast for two; a 45-minute session on the Majeka Spa’s Himalayan Crystal Salt Bed for two on the day of arrival; a voucher to the value of R1200 towards dinner for two at a local restaurant of your choice (subject to availability) with complimentary return transfers; a fun, hands-on Cape Malay Cooking Course from Bites & Sites Tours, from 10h00 to 13h30 (note: not available on Sundays), including return Tuk-tuk transfers; and, last-but-not-least, a six-course tasting menu dinner for two at Makaron, including wine pairings by our sommelier.
TWO-NIGHT SOUL TO SOLE DETOX DEAL
- R4640.00 per person sharing (or R2320.00 per person sharing per day)
Get the skinny: being virtuous has never been so easy or self-indulgent! This self-improvement deal includes two nights’ accommodation for two in a Premier Room; your choice of a full or continental breakfast for two (come on, you know which one you want!); on the day of check-in, a Soul to Sole spa treatment at Majeka Spa (a 60-minute head-to-toe massage using hot stones, focusing on the scalp, back, neck and shoulders, and feet); a ‘lean cuisine’, three-course dinner at Makaron featuring the likes of a raw winter salad or soup, poached chicken with cauliflower, vanilla and crème fraiche and baked winter fruits with hibiscus espuma (light years away from diet food, isn’t it?).
On day two, head back to the spa to experience a Rejuvenate package using heavenly Africology products (the 135-minute session includes a polishing back scrub, full-body candle oil massage with hot stones on the back, and a fragrant, hydrating facial). Lunch is a low-cal, local tapas lunch with ‘loco’ options like Vietnamese-style chicken and vegetable rice paper rolls, grilled trout fish cakes, ancient grains salad, followed by a sweet treat – creamy yoghurt mousse with stewed blueberries, please. It also includes a lean cuisine, three-course dinner at Makaron with the emphasis once again on raw principles, using high-quality, locally sourced, organic or free-range ingredients in light, low-carb combinations. On the day of check-out, a 45-minute session on the Majeka Spa’s Himalayan Crystal Salt Bed for two is also included.
BABY, IT’S WARM INSIDE DEAL
- R3960.00 per person sharing (or R792.00 per person sharing per day)
Everybody kept asking for it, so here it is: stay for FIVE consecutive nights in a Premier Room, and the fifth night is on us (yes, gratis and for nothing).
PLEASE NOTE OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These special deals are available for stays between 1 May 2014 and 30 September 2014, subject to availability.
- The special deal of your choice must be requested at the time of booking and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Each special deal is restricted and Majeka House reserves the right to limit the number of rooms available and to discontinue the promotion at any time. All beverages and service charges are excluded unless specified. All spa treatments included in a deal are non-transferable
ADD-ONS AND UPGRADES APPLICABLE TO THESE SPECIAL DEALS
- An additional night added to any of the deals is R990.00 per person sharing per day in a Premier room.
- Upgrade to Garden Junior Suite for an additional R680.00 per day.
- Upgrade to Pool or Mountain View Suite for an additional R1060.00 per day.
- A single supplement of R510.00 per day applies to every special deal.
- STO rates and Travel Agent commissions apply to the FULL value of the offer.
Salt crystal therapy or halotherapy, is a completely non-invasive, deeply relaxing therapeutic treatment that involves nothing more than lying on a warm bed of salt crystals while enjoying the added therapeutic benefit of chromotherapy (light therapy).
All spa treatments and packages include complimentary use of the sauna, steam room and heated indoor pool with hydrotherapy massage jets and water current to swim or walk against.
For bookings, contact Majeka House Tel 021 880-1549, email email@example.com or visit www.majeka.co.za